The RMB summer camp in Alicante will take place from July 5-26, 2020. There are two divisions – Junior (10-13 year-olds) and Senior (12-22 year olds) – during which students can choose to take anywhere from one to three weeks of classes.
These include a daily ballet technique class, pointe work, repertory, and stretching, as well as male technique and character for the upper level of dancers. There will be 12-15 students in each class.
Both programs also include:
- Meetings and Coffee Talks with the invited guests
- Teacher-parent report by appointment (online meeting via Zoom is also available)
- Complementary training “Nutrition & Coaching in Dance” for families and ballet teachers
- Nutrition talks “Nutrition in dance” for students and young dancers
- Conferences, ballet screenings and workshops given by invited professionals.
- Scholarship opportunities for the Russian Masters Ballet Camp in 2021
- Possibility of being recommended for major dance schools
- Professional photographic report of the course and video recording of the Final Gala
- Contests and offers from our collaborators
- Free physical therapy assistance
- Fruit for lunch
The summer intensive will culminate in the Final Gala, a concert where students will show dance pieces prepared in repertory and character dance classes.